Upcoming Autism Fitness Workshops
I have two upcoming Autism Fitness Workshops on the East Coast in April. The first will be on April 14th in New Hyde Park, NY. On April 22nd I will be in Pembroke, MA. The Autism Fitness PAC Profile Workshop is a full day of both concepts and hands-on learning for successful integration of fitness programs for the entire autism and special needs population. Participants will learn:
– How to assess Physical, Adaptive, and Cognitive functioning
– Using the PAC Profile to create individual-specific programs
– The 5 Foundations of movement patterns
– The two most important concepts for introducing new fitness activities
– How to deal with challenging behaviors
– Goals for short- and long-term health and fitness
– Fitness programs for groups of individuals with autism
…And so much more.
*Space is limited to 25 attendees per workshop.
For more information and to register, visit www.AutismFitness.com/seminars.html